Friday, October 26, 2007

AIR TIME


I hope my blog finds you doing extremely well and gearing up for Halloween Trick-R-Treaters! You never know, I might dress up like Ricky Bobby and knock on your door, do a little shake and bake and ask for a treat! Perhaps dressing up like Scar Face would be more appropriate being I have a nice scar from my hunting accident!

The 2007 rodeo season was a great year for me. Not only was I blessed to be involved in various major rodeos nationwide and abroad, I also had the opportunity to participate in numerous media engagements around the world.

A few media highlights would have to be my Bresnan Commercial, print ads for Corral West, cover-story for the Rodeo News, the ProRodeo Sports News ‘8 Seconds with…” and meeting Drew Carey when I flew to NYC for the Power of 10.

There is one additional event I want to highlight. It’s a new TV Show called Pressure Cook with Ralph Pagano, produced by NYC firm Helicon-Media which airs on MojoHD. Ralph is a famous chef with previous appearances on Hells Kitchen and other top cooking shows worldwide.

It was my pleasure to help welcome Ralph and crew to Wyoming and do my part to make Ralph a real-life cowboy! The shoot took place at the historic Cheyenne Frontier Days rodeo. It was a day of riding, roping, and bullfighting… and yes some true cowboy trash talking!

Pressure Cook, Wyoming episode aired on MojoHD October 21 and will air again on October 28. However, you can watch the full episode on their website. Check out the link below to see how Ralph handled the pressure of cooking in Wyoming (with no budget) and learned the ropes of the cowboy lifestyle!

http://mojohd.com/video/?sid=16

Image: New York chef Ralph Pagano, center, learns the art of chuckwagon cooking at Cheyenne Frontier Days. Pro bullfighter Jeremy Sparks appeared in the show “Pressure Cook” shot in southern Wyoming last summer and airing now on MojoHD-Television. (mojohd.com) Photo credit: Lori Hogan
Forever West,

Jeremy