Friday, June 1, 2007

Jeremy's Journey to Yellowstone

I wanted to take a moment and invite you to follow my travels through Yellowstone National Park and on to the College National Finals Rodeo in Casper, Wyoming. I plan to share my exciting journey in a daily blog, complete with images and short video clips, beginning June 2, 2007.

You will get to experience first hand what it’s like to travel through Gods country where animals and water roam freely through magical landscapes. You will also get a behind the chutes tour as I suit up for the College National Finals Rodeo as one of the featured bullfighters. You can access the blog via the state’s website at www.wyomingtourism.org and follow the Blogging Bullfighter link on the homepage. You can also subscribe to the blog or forward it your friends and family right here at blogger.com. I look forward to hearing your comments as you tag along with me and my family on this wild adventure.


Thanks,
Jeremy