Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Top Ten Yellowstone to-do List

Our Yellowstone adventure has to come to an end. We are now off to Cody, Wyoming, for the Cody Stampede PRCA Rodeo and X-treme Bull Riding competition.

In the last two years, I have spent 20-plus days inside the wonderland known as Yellowstone National Park. If I had my way, I would never leave its boundaries. This year alone I was able to experience numerous lifelong memories. In doing so, I also encountered people from 49 of the 50 states who were doing the same. Only Alaska wasn’t represented in the form of a vehicle license plate. In addition to the Americans who were in search of adventure, the international community was also represented as I visited with numerous people from every continent with the exception of Antarctica.

In my travels to Yellowstone I would offer to you my Top Ten things to do. When you have to opportunity to visit, please do. You only live once so go ahead and take that trip you’ve always dreamed of taking. And when you do, take along this list and see how many you accomplish:

10. See the sunset from Lake Hotel
9. Hike a day trail
8. Bike along the Yellowstone River
7. Walk in the Yellowstone wilderness
6. Wake up at 5am to look for wildlife











5. Stand at the brink of Upper Falls
4. Fish on Lake Yellowstone
3. Take a Xanterra tour
2. Stay at Old Faithful Inn
1. Get married in Yellowstone

Forever West,
Jeremy